In the past several years, Williams has established itself in the affordable part of the digital pianos market with the announcement of the Williams Allegro 2 in March 2015. Since then, it has been available around the world and it ships under the $300 price range, which will possibly make it 1 of top digital pianos for beginners.
Below, please check out the interactive table below to compare the Williams Allegro two to many other related pianos:
And today, with no further ado, let us go for a much deeper look into this very portable instrument.
Besides the grand piano, this keyboard also features other instrument sounds such as:
- 2 Electric pianos.
- 2 organs.
- Strings and Synth.
- And two basses – one acoustic and one electric.
The Allegro 2 allows you to layer 2 different sounds at once while you manage the balance.
And if you don’t want to layer, you can also split the keyboard into two halves and play two instruments at once.
For instance, you can play bass on the left half, while you play piano on the other half. Pretty neat, huh?
- Chorus effect with 8 different variations
- Record/playback feature
- Metronome goes all the way from twenty to 280 beats per minute.
- Allegro 2 as a MIDI interface using the USB port. Furthermore, you can also connect this piano to your personal computer, iOS device or Macbook. This is thanks to the class-compliant drivers installed in this piano.
- 88 hammer-action weighted keys for ultra-realistic piano feel New Williams sound library with unique, hi-definition instrument sounds including grand piano, electric pianos, organs, strings, synths and basses Modulation/FX control for realistic, expressive control of rotary and vibrato effects on select instruments Bright LCD ensures easy readability and parameter adjustment USB/MIDI connectivity for added flexibility for computers and recording Convenient built-in speakers, metro
- The Williams Allegro 2 Plus is a full-size digital piano with 88 hammer-action weighted keys and a brilliant new custom sound library
- Enjoy 10 great sound samples including classical and modern pianos as well as favorite electronic keyboards and synths
- Plus, special Modulation/FX control provides realistic rotary and vibrato effects on select instruments
- With easy-to-use controls, graphic LCD display, split/layer function, metronome and built-in speakers, the Allegro 2 Plus is easy to navigate and play, right out of the box
Questions and Answers from Amazon
No it comes with a music stand which attaches to the keyboard but I’ll tell you this it does not come with a power source I don’t know why
The extra $100 is worth it. I’ve played both and there is a much better sound from the Allegro 2.